St. John the Evangelist Anglican Church
Where People are nurtured in body, mind and spirit!
A Place to Worship Since 1805
- Sunday – 8: 30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. On the 4th Sunday of the month, the 10:30 a.m. service is held in the Church Hall.
- Wednesday – 7:00 p.m.
- Wed Oct 13, 7 p.m. Holy Communion
- Sun. Oct. 17, 8:30 a.m. Holy Communion
- Sun. Oct. 17, 10:30 a.m. Holy Baptism and Eucharist
- Wed. Oct. 20, 7 p.m. Service of Prayers for Healing and Holy Communion
Weekly services are held with limited capacity, due to the COVID restrictions of the NS Government. Please contact Jean Stutt by Thursday morning to reserve your seat for either the Sunday 8:30 a.m. or the 10:30 a.m. service. We will continue to offer prerecorded, online weekly worship, which will be made available via email.
Acknowledgement: We acknowledge that we are in Mi’kma’ki, the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi’kmaq People. This territory is covered by the “Treaties of Peace and Friendship” which Mi’kmaq and Wolastoqiyik (Maliseet) people first signed with the British Crown in 1725.